Friday, August 25, 2006

40th Reunion Report!


Well, the 40th high school reunion has come and gone and I think we all really had a good time!

Even though I only went to this high school for my senior year, I made some good friends there and many of them attended the reunion and came from far, far away. It was impressive! Now I'm looking forward to the 50th reunion and wondering how we'll all look then.

A few weeks ago I had listed some of my favorite songs from 1966 and sure enough that's what the DJ was playing. I still am amazed at how music can bring back soooo many memories. Apparently, the neuro-hormones and neurotransmitters that course through our brains and bodies when we're teenagers really lock in the associations between the music and the "feel-good feelings!" Today, we can listen to the same songs and get a surge of great memories and feelings. And you don't even have to be a member of the Class of 1966! :-)

As I thought about my reunion I started to think and read more and more about the Baby Boomer Generation. I know that as we age we are going to want more and more information about retirement, investments, health issues and lots more. Now, I have created a site called "BabyBoomerArticles.com" Please visit my site and tell your friends about it as one-stop shopping for information of all kinds geared to Baby Boomers. Remember, http://www.babyboomerarticles.com/.

I'll stop for now because I've got some other exciting information for you later this week!

As always, feel free to forward this to all your friends and interested folks!

Keep the music playing!

Alice

No comments: