Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Are you listening more to the Oldies?


Is it my imagination or are they playing more Oldies on TV shows and in movies these days? I hear old Eagles tunes and old Chicago tunes on CSI, ER, Law and Order and all kinds of shows it seems. Of course I love it! When I was actually living in the 60's and 70's, I was almost completely immersed in classical music so I heard this music but never knew the name of the song or the name of the band. It wasn't until the summer of 1970 when I worked at a beautiful outdoor Performing Arts Center that I finally got into the swing of things. I was a huge fan of Cat Stevens, Elton John, Chicago, Three Dog Night, and many, many others. It just seems a little strange that suddenly I'm hearing these songs everywhere I turn! How about you??

No comments: